We are involved in two major projects:
1.PAIRS(Physician assistant Artificial Intelligence Reference System).This is useful for physicians to diagnose difficult to diagnose cases.This project is expected to be complete by end of this year.
2.GAIT(Gene identification by Artificial Intelligence Techniques). GAIT helps in identification of functional genes in the human genome.
|PAIRS is the most advanced system of its kind.
PAIRS (Physician assistant Artificial Intelligence
Reference System) is the most advaced diagnostic system that can work on a patient data of more than 50 features.
PAIRS (Physician assistant Artificial Intelligence Reference System)
It has a database of about 25,000 disease features and an AI method based on variational method. The database is the result of an effort of over eight years. The AI methods are developed by Jaakkola and Jordan and published in Journal of Artificial Intelligence Research. PAIRS helps physicians diagnose difficult to diagnose cases.
1. Jaakkola, T.S. and Jordan, M.I. (1999). Variational Probabilistic Inference and the QMR-DT Network. J. Artificial Intelligence Research,10, 291-322.
2. Shwe MA.,Middleton B., Heckerman DE., Henrion M., Horvitz EJ., Lehman HP., Cooper GF. Probabilistic diagnosis using a reformulation of the INTERNIST-1/QMR knowledge base, part I. The probabilistic model and inference algorithms. Methods Inform Med 1991: 30:241-50.
3. Middleton B., Shwe M., Heckerman D., Henrion M., Horvitz E., Lehman H., Cooper G. Probabilistic diagnosis using a reformulation of the INTERNIST-1/QMR knowledge base, part II: evaluation of diagnostic performance. Methods Inform Med 1991:30:256-67.
4. Rao, MM., Quantification of propensity for differential diagnosis by denotational semantics: logic formalisms for probabilistic model. 1999(Apr).P89-98. Papers presented at the IPE National conferences on Medical Informatics.
5. Rao, MM., Simulation of a virtual physician for diagnosis: Novel applications of genetic code for interlinks in data bank, Internet and citizen card technologies. 2000(Feb). P107- 111. Papers presented at the IPE National conferences on Medical Informatics.
6. Rao, MM., Cyber Doc: Windows for medical diagnosis and data. 2000(Nov). Papers presented at the IPE National conferences on Medical Informatics.
Would you like to know more about PAIRS ?
GAIT (Gene identification by Artificial Intelligence Techniques)
GAIT helps in the identification of functional human genes. It has a database of conserved sequences in human genomes which are quantified according to their length. AI methods are based on variational methods. GAIT can identify the known sequences. Using GAIT an unknown sequence can be searched for the probability of identification of a functional gene.
Send your queries
Are you interested to know further about our products?